Evros Technology Group, Ireland’s leading Professional Services IT Provider, is seeking an experienced Microsoft Teams Consultant to join our team based out of our head office in Cherrywood, South Dublin.
As member of the Professional Services Team of consultants at Evros you will be working for a cutting-edge technology company. This position requires strong technical acumen, a deep commitment to end-user satisfaction and excellent communication and team collaboration skills with all levels of management.
The role will require deep technical and design skills around Microsoft Teams to develop innovative solutions for our customers. You will need to work with peers from other teams to determine & implement innovative solutions to help with Evros’ continued expansion.
- Requirements gathering for design, development, and deployment of Microsoft Teams solution
- Provide high-quality solution and infrastructure development solutions in accordance with the platform roadmap and project timelines
- Communicate risks and issues to technical leadership teams and project managers when necessary
- Act as Subject Matter Expert on Microsoft UC&C and Teams support queries providing suggestions and improvements on troubleshooting process.
- Resolve and act as escalation and coordination point for incidents and problems related to escalations and performs root cause analysis
- Maintain effective and consistent communication with teammates, peers and the leadership team
- Provide training to ensure operations staff are ready to support Clients.
- Implement operational preparation activities aligned to Microsoft Teams and potentially support services such as SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business.
- 5 + years IT consultancy experience
- Expert level knowledge in Microsoft UC&C, Microsoft Teams and Microsoft O365
- Strong knowledge and experience with managing MS Teams delivery and design
- Strong knowledge and experience in Agile Transformation and ITIL methodologies
- Competent to help client’s structure, plan, estimate, deliver, deploy and operate the Teams services in an enterprise architecture.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Knowledge of O365 license management
- 3rd level Degree in IT
- Microsoft related certifications essential
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Kate Maher in the Evros Technology Group.
Evros is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.