Application Development Manager, Dublin City Centre
I'm working with a health agency in the Central Dublin area to help them secure a new Application Development Manager for their ICT team.
You'll be managing 6 developers onsite and 6 over shore resources throughout the entire SDLC and also will also be handling external Vendors, SLA's etc. We're hoping your both technical and business focused.
The team use a Microsoft C# .Net stack and we're looking for someone coming from this background. This role is new and my client are open to reviewing either current Development/IT Managers, Team Leads or even strong Senior Developers who are proven at leading and motivating teams.
* Experience managing a development function and experience implementing various development frameworks where most applicable
* Background with software development and good technical knowledge, ideally around a Full Microsoft C# .Net Stack
* Experience with people management, ability to solve conflict, conduct performance review, identify and fill skill/knowledge gaps, ability to motivate and increase outputs etc
* Understanding of end to end software project delivery, ability to do this via a range of delivery methods
This is just a broad and brief overview of the general requirements and responsibilities - we're looking for anyone with a .Net background and who has experiecne and feels comfortable leading a team while driving business functions forward! Get in touch for the full role details.
* Salary 60-70k starting plus great benefits and flexible work arrangements
Key Words: C#, .Net, Development, Engineering, Dublin City Centre, Health, Government, Manager, IT Manager, Development Manager, ICT Manager, C# Manager, .Net Manager, Microsoft Manager, Healthcare
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.