IT Application Development Manager
Exciting new role for an experienced developer or junior manager to join an established and continually growing company. As part of this role, you will be part of the senior management and leadership committee and will be responsible for how the company grows and changes in the next number of years. This company has several exciting projects lined up so there has not been a better time to join!
* Develop and maintain an integrated view of applications, capabilities and requirements across internal operational processes, common European processes, and external stakeholders.
* Maintain a forward view of application development demand, and of available resources and capacity. Determine and justify when additional capacity is required to support delivery schedules
* Provide technical oversight across systems and application
* Monitor and control application development, ensuring appropriate use of development tools, methodologies, and procedures.
* Manage the structured delivery of projects in line with good governance and according to accepted good practice
* Balance the demands and activity within the team to ensure an appropriate balance between project and support work.
* Effectively manage a team of 6 and provide guidance and training were required
* Working with the ICT & Business Services management team to promote effective performance within the department
* Experience working with Microsoft technology Many of the applications are built primarily with a Microsoft technology stack and supplemented by tools and technologies from other vendors.
* Project management experience including budget planning, Prince2, Agile, Waterfall
* Strong understanding of business process optimisation, exposure to emerging technologies, and demonstrable use of applications to improve organisation performance
* Hands on technical experience and can act as an escalation point when required
* Excellent communication skills
* 5 years' experience
What is in it for you:
* Flexi time
* Excellent working environment
* Exposure to the newest technology
For more information please call Peter Raine Reperio Human Capital 015713000
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.