This will be a key role within an agile team working in a highly collaborative manner with customers, account managers, scrum masters, developers and QC engineers. You will be responsible for defining and documenting the business requirements for the company’s solution. You will work directly with customers and account managers in order to determine and document their business requirements.
To apply for the Product Owner Role, please send your CV to john.egan(a)solasit.ie or call John on 01 2449516 for more Information.
Responsibilities of the Product Owner Role:
• Working with customers to explore and understand their business requirements and transform these into detailed functional specifications that can be delivered.
• Participating in delivery team agile ceremonies including sprint meetings, sprint planning,
• backlog grooming.
• Be the primary go-to person within the delivery team in relation to customer requirements.
• Performing user story decomposition.
• Defining acceptance criteria for user stories and reviewing with the team and Product Owner to ensure that stakeholder and Product Owner intent is effectively captured and developed.
• Ensuring solution requirements documentation is kept up to date for the duration of the project.
Required Skills and Experience for the Product Owner Role:
• Minimum of 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner working primarily in the software development industry.
• Degree or equivalent in a computing or engineering discipline.
• Strong team player with a results-oriented track record.
• Experience of Agile / Scrum methodology essential.
• Confident and comfortable in dealing with personnel at all levels and possess well-developed communication and presentation skills.
• Experience creating software functional specifications and business process flows.
• Develop user stories, define acceptance criteria and manage prioritization of product backlog in an agile environment
• Proven ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
• Ability to solve complex problems and take an innovative approach to problem solving.
• Participate in continuous improvement practices.
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic with a continuous learning mindset.
Desirable Skills for the Product Owner Role:
• Experience working in life sciences industries or regulated industries.
• Good understanding of high-level software architectural concepts such as data-models, process flows and context diagrams etc.
• Previous software development or quality assurance experience would be a significant advantage.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)