We are currently assisting an Irish company with offices in Ireland, UK and the US, to recruit a Senior Engineer with extensive experience supporting enterprise level physical and cloud-based infrastructures. This position will have responsibility for leading a small team of experienced engineers providing a premium level support service to enterprise level Client base.
They requires an individual who is highly motivated with a demonstrated ability to work under pressure by handling multiple assignments simultaneously, as well as learning new skills and procedures along the way.
The position offers the opportunity to work with the latest technologies to enhance the operation efficiencies Clients can derive through the introduction of these solutions.
- The role will oversee the daily operation of the Enterprise Service Desk which includes request fulfillment, problem management in line with agreed targets and SLA’s.
- Ensure the high levels of customer service are maintained while ensuring a consistent level quality is maintained.
- Coordinate and manage ticket queues for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th line teams, working closely with the Service Desk Manager.
- Coaching and mentoring the Monitoring & Automation Team (MAT) to perform at a high standard in achieving service target and agreed customer SLA’s.
- Manage and direct the escalation of service tickets.
- Ensure that staff provide a high standard of customer service, quality and performance to end-users by performing Quality Management Assessments.
- Identify and develop systems and process which support service automation to help drive efficiency and high levels of customer service.
- Provide assistance to account managers in the delivery of Full Service Reports.
- Manage staff scheduling to ensure the MAT services are covered during normal business hours and effective coordination with on-call and callout teams.
- Act as the conduit between the Customer Experience Manager, Services Desk Manager and the Enterprise Service Desk.
- Participate in departmental training activities including training programs in support of new technologies, procedures, and customer service enhancements.
- Oversee development and dissemination of customer runbooks and the ConnectWise knowledge base.
- Comply, maintain and promote information security in the company.
- Assist in evaluating new technologies, services and processes to meet business/customer objectives.
- Maintain certification of existing and emerging technologies and evaluate the potential application for customer environments.
- Proven leadership and management skills in a complex dynamic and technical environment.
Experience & Certification Required:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar technical lead position.
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- Excellent analytical / problem solving skills.
- ITIL Certified – or relevant experience.
- VMware, Microsoft and cloud technology qualifications.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Ability to work as part of a team or on an individual basis.
- Good organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
To be considered for this position applicants must be eligible to work and reside in Ireland (holder of an EC Passport or a Current Stamp 4 Visa).
For more details information on this position, please contact Matthew Duane Rice.