Senior DevOps Engineer
My latest live role is with a multinational client of ours based in Limerick. They are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to join their team and have the chance to influence real change and lead by example on a number of exciting new development projects.
The ideal candidate for this role will have an extensive background in software engineering and made the move into a DevOps role. They'll need to be highly knowledgeable on infrastructure as code concepts and very experienced with container technology, especially Kubernetes.
If you tick those two boxes and match some of the skills below, this would be a role well worth your time applying to. My client are in a very secure sector of the market even in the difficult current circumstances and given their size and global reach, it's a fantastic place to progress your career!
* Proven background in object-oriented programming (Java, C#, C++ etc).
* Excellent hands on experience working with Kubernetes, Docker, Docker swarm.
* Excellent knowledge of IAC concepts, hands on experience with one or more of ansible, puppet, chef, salt.
* Strong CI/CD experience (Jenkins).
* Strong experience with VMware.
* Hands on exposure to terraform.
* Excellent scripting skills in python/bash.
If you'd be interested in making an application, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information!
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.