SCCM Administrator/Engineer/Specialist – Minimum 7 Month Contract with high probability to extend.
Must be eligible to work in Ireland. Starting October 1st 2020.
We have a superb opportunity for an experienced SCCM Specialist to join a dynamic and well established Worldwide Organization. This position is based in Dublin City Centre and you will be reporting directly to the Senior Technical Architect and Infrastructure Team Manager. There is scope for partial ‘Working from Home’ once sufficiently qualified and trained. You will be dealing with all aspects of SCCM, including Windows 10 deployment.
This is an exciting role for someone seeking to enhance their existing skillset, offering ample opportunity for management of multiple SCCM deployments and Windows 10 dispersed on a Global scale.
The Specialist must have the following experience;
Designing, Planning, and Implementing System Center Configuration Manager, such as:
· Understand SCCM hierarchy and site system roles.
· Deploy Distribution Points and distribute relevant content.
· Strong experience creating advertisements, collections, packages, applications within SCCM.
· Manage and configure User and Device collections.
· Maintain Boundary Groups across multiple Distribution Points.
· In-depth knowledge of Discovery Methods and Client Installation, software distribution, remote control.
· Role-Based Administration: Managing custom roles and security scopes.
· General monitoring of site health via SSRS, log files, and the SCCM console.
· Creating complex queries based on Software inventory, application deployments.
· Configuring Site Collection Maintenance Windows.
· Creating Distribution Points and distributing the images accordingly.
· Creating a deployment Task Sequence and deploying the Task Sequence.
· Deployment of Applications and Software Updates.
· Creating and deploying applications with user device affinity or compliance settings.
· In-depth knowledge of Software Center and task sequencing.
· Maintaining updates of deployed software.
· Reporting on the success or failure of Application deployments.
· Must have experience in troubleshooting error messages and recommending a solution.
· Management of Compliance Settings by creating and importing Configuration Items (CI).
· Deploy Client Management agents.
· Manage clients using Group Policy, WSUS, logon scripts, Client Push, etc.
· All aspects of Windows 10 deployment.
· Patch deployment for Multiple OS versions.
· Compile required updates, test and deploy via SCCM.
· Deploy Software Updates Monitoring updates via Automatic Deployment Rules (ADR).
· Deploy and configure System Center Endpoint Protection.
· Hands on Experience in troubleshooting of SCCM Complete Infrastructure, Servers and Client issues.
· Troubleshoot Client health using log files.
· Experience with performing monitoring and tuning system performance on Console and clients.
· Understanding of PowerShell and CMD line scripting.
· Capable of writing and documenting scripts for software deployment and improve automation.
· Ability to follow and maintain documentation.
· 2012 to Current Branch.
· In-Console Upgrades.
· Client Agent Upgrades.
Windows 10 Deployment
Deploying Operating System Images (primarily Windows 10) via SCCM OSD. This includes:
· Understanding PXE, MDT.
· Build / Capture / Update Windows 10 images.
· Manage images (updating of Drivers, etc.).
· Create and Modify Task Sequences.
· Windows 10 Servicing.
The following would be hugely beneficial;
· Create and Maintain VMs as part of Testing Environment.
· A good understanding of the workings of the following products.
· SQL Server.
· Group Policies.
· Active Directory.
· Bitlocker and MBAM
Position is 9:30 to 17:30 Monday to Friday. Any and all Overtime is fully paid.
You will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position and hold relevant qualifications. You will be self-motivated and ambitious with a strong technical acumen. You will be a strong team player with the ability to take charge of a situation, think on your feet and be decisive and proactive in all that you do. You will be Customer Service focused with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.