I am working exclusively with one of Europe's leading clinical trials organisations who have a fresh requirement for a talented Biostatistician to join their growing team in Dublin City Centre
In this role, you will be reporting directly to the CEO and will be expected to have a good knowledge of the drug development process and strong statistical skills which have been implemented in a working environment
My client has plans to invest heavily in this individual and give them assess to every area of their business, ensuring a long and success career within
* MSc or a PhD in Statistics, Biostatistics, Applied Maths or related field
* 2+ years working experience with statistical tools
* Strong SAS knowledge
* Effective problem solving skills
* Experience and ability to work with large and complex data sets, retrieving useful information which is used to make effective decisions
* Strong organisational skills
* Experience with R and Python very desirable
* Excellent attention to detail
If this role is of interest to you, and you would like to hear more, apply via the link provided or contact Graeme King at Reperio Human Capital on +353 1 571 3000.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.