Senior Threat & Vulnerability Analyst
A new and exciting role with a leader in IT Security. The company I am representing is going from strength to strength so there hasn't been a better time to join. If you want to work with a company that offers progression and allows you to work with the newest technology, then keep reading!
* Mentor and lead junior staff
* Complete daily operational tasks
* Provide technical security support, advice and further analysis on Vulnerability Mangement products and technologies
* Provide detailed and accurate guidance on the use of products on offer
* Effectively interact with other members of the team to provide security solutions to technical issues.
* Apply understanding of client's operations to enhance the sales process and effectively support client opportunities contributing to proposals and account development
* Act as a senior escalation point and provide support remotely or on site
* Attend performance review meeting and present exception reports
* 4 years security experience
* Detailed knowledge of Network Security
* A strong customer/client focus, with a proven ability to manage expectations appropriately, to provide a superior customer/client experience and build long-term relationships.
* Vendor experience with Checkpoint, Fortigate, Fortniet, F5, PaloAlto
* Excellent communication skills
* Degree Educated in Computer Science or related
* Certified in one or more areas Qualys, Tenable, SANS, CISSP, CISM, GIAC
* Exposure to new technologies and sectors
* Education and training (including certification payments)
* Health Car
For more information contact Peter Raine at Reperio Human Capital 015713966
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.