Kontex focuses on delivering the highest level of technical expertise and support to our clients. We have established strong bonds with our clients to become is a trusted extension of their security teams.
Formed in Ireland by a dynamic team of both senior engineers and strategy leaders from top cyber firms and global advisory practices, Kontex has grown to become a leading supplier of Security Technologies and Data Protection services to organisations globally.
Our clients trust us to deliver independent advice and provide expert authority on emerging trends and technologies. As an engineering and services focused organisation, Kontex's priority is delivering the best technologies and delivering complex projects with minimal disruption while enabling highly effective operational cyber programs.
Our trust centric approach with our clients has allowed to forge strong relationships with the largest organisations in Ireland and globally including numerous Fortune 500 companies and across various industries including Financial, Life-Sciences, Insurance, Telecommunications, Construction, State and Semi-State.
Our mission is to be the trusted partner when it comes to securing the information and assets that power business performance. We become part of our clients teams as we deliver best in class technologies, practices and personnel to support the security vision.
Due to ongoing client wins and repeat business we are expanding our team. The need has arisen for an experienced Information Security Consultant to lead and support ongoing projects to our client base in Ireland.
You will be an experienced Information Security Consultant ideally with a background in consulting for either a boutique or big four consultancy.
* Supporting clients with ensuring adequate standards are in place and are being adhered to. For example performing control assessments against corporate cybersecurity framework, review of policies and supporting procedures/processes, assessment of 3rd party vendors for adherence to standards.
* Work closely with management on security practices.
* Develop routine reports in accordance with GRC metrics.
* Stay on top of changes in the industry as it relates to security.
* Other security-related projects that may be assigned according to skill.
* Possess current security certifications (e. g., Security+, CISSP, CEH, SANS)
We are offering a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package. Remote work is available