Field Service Engineer / 2nd Line IT Support Engineer
Location: Mahon / Cork
Salary: €30,000 - €35,000
Working as a field service engineer for a rapidly expanding IT solutions provider, you will be working on multiple sites across the Mahon/Cork area for one particular high-end customer. This will be a varied and fast-paced role requiring excellent customer service, and end user technical support up to 2nd line.
- Works with clients to determine problem and develops and implements appropriate technical solution.
- Answers to or escalate calls within given timescales.
- Undertakes installation and maintenance of client systems e.g. PCs, laptops, networks.
- Carries out complex repairs/upgrades to existing systems.
- Monitors recurring faults or errors, analyses trends and develops relevant response.
- Develops and maintains client relationships, identifying opportunities to extend existing service agreements.
- Diagnoses and carries out complex repairs/ upgrades to all mid-range defined hardware, printer and networks.
- Installs and tests network operating systems.
Full JD available upon application
ECS Resource Group are an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information please click the following link: https://(url removed)/work/equal-opportunities-employer
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://(url removed)/work/flexible-application-process