Digital Security Competency Lead reporting to Head of Consulting & Competency (C&C) team
Our Company Auxilion - About Us
Work matters. It's where we spend a third of our lives. At Auxilion we strive to be a great place to work, with career opportunities and development of people in our DNA. Our competitive advantage is how we manage the Customer Relationship journey.
Our people have a passion for their work, our culture and our values. Whether you're focus is technical, sales, finance. or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
As a Digital Security Competency lead, you will have the opportunity to work for global organisations alongside a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Project Management, Digital Transformation and Technology professionals in our C&C team to bring the best of Auxilion to our customers.
At Auxilion the Consulting and Competency team works with our customers to help them achieve their business outcomes by providing excellence in the customer journey.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
* Experience in Information Security Management and related functions such as IT Risk Management
* Ability to align information security policies with business requirements
* Flair for translating information security requirements into IT security controls and measures
* Strong understanding of the Customer journey, extremely customer-centric
* Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
* Good commercial awareness
* Proactive and agile approach
* Attention to detail
* Excellent communication and presentation skills - both written and oral
* Project management skills and an ability to translate business requirements into technical IT security deliverables
* In your work, you adopt a customer/results-oriented approach and you demonstrate strong interpersonal skills: able to lead a team, work under pressure and flexible.
* Holding a degree and having a technical background. Degrees in Information Technology and Information Security are preferred.
* 1 to 3 years of strong experience in design and architecture of cloud security with at least one of the following cloud environments: Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
* 2 + years of experience in a professional's services or security firm.
* ISO27001 information security management system experience and/or certification preferred.
* Relevant security certifications such as CISSP, CISM or SABSA or, cloud certifications such as CCSP, AWS or Azure are a plus.
What you get to do in this role:
* Develop digital security offerings from the early planning phase through the successful deployment.
* Assess the current state of customers' infrastructure, develop strategies and roadmap for improvement and advise in further securing the customers' cloud and/or physical environments and interaction with their on-premise infrastructure.
Conduct information security management reviews and Cyber Security assessments
* Assist customers in developing strategies to secure their cloud and/or physical environments by providing high value consultancy work.
* Assist in the creation, review and update of information security policies.
* Provide complex technical advice, recommendations and consultancy on networks, infrastructure, products and services supplied
* Work with sales and marketing to develop new digital security opportunities within existing and new customer accounts.
* Work with delivery teams to develop skills, capability and capacity to deliver security projects and services.
With a workforce now exceeding 500 across Ireland & the UK, this is a great opportunity to join the organisation at an exciting time when the company's service portfolio is expanding and going from strength to strength.