Web Security Engineer
A global industry leader, my client is at the forefront of software development in the Limerick region. Due to on-going success in their market, my client is on the lookout for Web Security Engineer to join their talented team. The successful candidate will work in-conjunction with Developers, QA, DevOps , and business stakeholders to ensure Quality and Compliance are the cornerstone of the installations on-site and in the cloud, and that data security and compliance are assured for the customers.
Apply for the Web Security Engineer role above or contact Shane Carton for more information.
Responsibilities of the Web Security Engineer Role:
• Secure the entire development and operational life cycle.
• Design tools and processes that support a DevOps approach to communication and collaboration.
• Investigate and formulate processes and methodologies for securing cloud infrastructure and applications in a highly regulated environment.
• Performing vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.
• Appreciation of security challenges facing multi-cloud and private cloud deployments.
• Understanding of web and network protocols and common attacker techniques.
• Appreciation of cyber threat intelligence, with experience or insight into integrating CTI into security infrastructure.
• Interact with your peers across all teams to ensure that best practices are followed throughout the organization.
• You will help mentor more junior colleagues, including fresh college graduates.
Required Skills and Experience for the Web Security Engineer Role:
• Diploma/Degree or higher in a science, engineering, IT or similar discipline.
• Experience working with IT Systems in a security driven environment.
• Experience working as a security engineer.
• Good communication & presentation skills.
• Ability to work well independently or on a team.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)