Technical Support Engineer – Excellent Salary + Package + Sponsorship (If Required)
My client is looking for experienced Tier 1 / Tier 2 Support Engineers. This role requires individuals who are highly motivated with a demonstrated ability to work under pressure by handling multiple tickets simultaneously, as well as learning new skills and procedures along the way. The role involves an abundance of T1/T2 helpdesk activities.
This person should be experienced in desktop support in an Active directory environment and have experience with server administration, from setting up new users to adjusting permissions etc.
Apply for the Technical Support Engineer role above or contact Shane Carton for more information.
Responsibilities of the Support Engineer role:
• Owning support issues and incidents until resolution and act as primary support liaison between company and customer
• Active Directory Administration (New users, Leavers, Password resets etc.)
• Document relevant information and ensure that the customer communication is handled in a timely manner throughout the lifecycle of the issue until it is completely resolved.
• Client, Desktop, laptop configuration and troubleshooting, Microsoft Office 365 configuration
• Resolve customer reported issues working closely with cross functional teams and provide feedback to Engineering for improving the product quality and reliability.
• Setup the test environments as necessary for replication of the customer reported issues and provide the documentation on these setups.
• Operates with professionalism and integrity.
• Regular follow ups with customers with recommendations, updates and action plans.
• Create and maintain knowledge base content for peers and customer use and reference Basic knowledge of networking.
• Ticket administration is key in order to ensure SLAs are being accurately reported.
Skills and Qualifications needed for the Support Engineer role:
• Minimum of 2 years’ hands-on experience.
• Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment.
• Logical approach to problem solving, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
• Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed in order to work successfully
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)