My client are a global financial organisation with offices in various locations worldwide. They are currently undergoing rapid expansion within their Dublin office and this newly-established position for a Global Software Development Manager will be a key technology leader for the company's application development efforts across multiple lines of business.
This is a unique opportunity to join a high calibre team working with cutting edge tech, where you'll be immersed in an environment which has the structure and high technical quality of a well-known financial business, alongside the flexibility and freedom of a start-up.
* Help build a strong team of highly skilled software developers
* Lead a multidisciplinary team of 12-15 engineers, assisting them in delivering solutions (applicants must have minimum of 3 years' experience managing a high calibre medium sized engineering team)
* Ensure your team is following standard methodologies for development using Agile processes.
* Be a thought leader in adopting the latest technology and support techniques.
* Responsible for making technical decisions and structuring the product roadmap
* Engage with and analyse client's technical requirements and suggest/specify technological solutions
* Spearhead projects, making realistic goals and ensuring all team members are focused and motivated to achieve these
* Implement agile practices eg continuous improvement and scrum meetings (experience with GIT, code reviews, TDD and Continuous Delivery essential)
* Maintain current knowledge of technology landscape and developments and demonstrate and enthusiasm for new technologies
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills essential
* High level of attention to detail
* Ability to both people manage and make high level technical decisions
If you're looking for a role which will allow you to have a strong impact in a well-regarded financial organisation, this could be the role for you. Given how important these upcoming projects are to the global business operations, you will be making your mark from day one.
For more information, contact Sharon Riddell at Reperio immediately or apply via the link.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.