Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
FRS Recruitment are looking to speak to dynamic BI / Data Analysts for one of our clients; a leading technology company based in Dublin.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be massively collaborating with all other business functions i.e. QA, Product, Customer Success, etc and you will playing an important role in driving new business transformation initiatives for our client.
* Analyse business processes and requirements
* Create and maintain documentation including requirements, design and user manuals
* Identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology solutions
* Identify development needs in order to improve and streamline operations
* Present your findings of future trends and recommendations through presentation tools such as PowerBI, Tableau and Qlikview
* Work closely with key stakeholders throughout the company to identify areas for improvement and deliver on their strategic objectives
Experience / Skills Required:
* College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Science or similar
* 3+ years experience in a BI / Data Analyst position or similar
* SQL Server skills including SQL objects development, performance tuning, data analysis and integration
* Competency with visualisation tools such as PowerBI, Tableau and Qlikview
* An understanding of statistical and programming software such as Python, R and C# to name a few
* Strong communication skills
If you are interested, please apply with your updated CV and I will be sure to get back to with feedback and next steps as soon as possible!