Senior DevOps Engineer
This is a crucial role for a global financial organisation who are looking for a senior engineer to lead a number of large scale projects including a datacentre migration from on-premise to the cloud. You'll be given freedom and ownership of multiple project areas and have your opinions and suggestions valued on what improvements can be made to their environment.
It's a chance to join quite a unique environment where you'll get the structure and high technical quality of a well known financial business but alongside the freedom feel of a start-up. This is the rare kind of role where your work will have a real impact and you'll be able to leave a mark on the company given how important these upcoming projects are to the global business operations.
* Strong DevOps experience.
* Hands on work with the Azure Stack (Azure DevOps especially).
* Strong Powershells skills.
* Hands on Terraform knowledge.
* Previous experience with Kubernetes on Azure.
* Docker/Docker swarm
* Experience in an Agile environment with weekly sprints.
* SCRUM Master experience would be a bonus.
If you're feeling that you're stuck in an environment that isn't allowing you to have an influence or just won't take your ideas on board, this is the right move for you! Get in touch with Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more info or send across your CV immediately to apply!
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.