IT Helpdesk Engineer
Our client is is one of the leading Irish providers of specialist IT Network Solutions, Telephone Systems and IT HelpDesk Services.
They are currently looking for 3 Helpdesk Engineers for their offices in Dublin, Cork and Waterford.
* Provide excellent customer service to our client's,
* Hands-on troubleshooting experience resolving a wide range of technical issues relating to Office PC's and server operating systems, Office 365 email, Printers, Network Software, Backup devices, internet connections etc.)
* Diagnose and resolve Network related technical problems with client's Broadband connections and end-user networking environments
* Create and edit Office 365 user / accounts
* Upgrading, migrating users profiles and data from old devices to replacement Hardware
* Experience working and troubleshooting in Microsoft Active Directory users
* AV solutions - Malware, encryption software installation and troubleshooting
* Backup Solutions - experience configuring and troubleshooting Backup software
* Broadband line and service installation and troubleshooting
* Third level Technical qualification preferred, or alternative,
* Microsoft MCP, CISCO CCNA, or CompTIA A+ Networking qualification
* Min of 3 years IT support experience in a similar role
* Excellent technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
* A strong customer-focused communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
* Candidates must also be proactive, self-motivated and capable of working without close supervision in a busy team-based environment.
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 919578FK
Role: Helpdesk Engineer
Location: Co. Dublin, Co. Cork, Co. Waterford
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Feel free to contact us for further information: 01 901 0332
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.