Senior IT Engineer
Our client is one of the leading Irish providers of specialist IT Network Solutions, Telephone Systems and IT HelpDesk Services.
They require 3 customer-focused, experienced IT Engineer for their Waterford, Cork and Dublin Office. The right candidate will have 5 years of IT experience and possess a passion for problem-solving and critical thinking within a fast-paced working environment.
* On-site engineering skills, Installation and support on LAN equipment
* Hands-on troubleshooting experience resolving a wide range of technical issues relating to Office PC's and server operating systems, Office 365 email, Printers, Network Software, Backup devices, Managed switches, Firewalls, WAPS's, internet connections etc.
* Diagnose and resolve Network related technical problems with client's Broadband connections and end-user networking environments
* AV solutions - Malware, encryption software installation, and troubleshooting
* Backup Solutions - experience particularly with Ashay, Unitrends, Backup Assist
* Remain at the forefront of emerging technologies and industry best practice
* Third level Technical qualification preferred, or alternative,
* Microsoft MCP Server, MCSE, CCNA, or CompTIA A+ Networking qualification
* Experience working and troubleshooting in a Hyper-V, Group Policy & DNS
* Min of 5 years IT support experience in a similar role
* Excellent technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
* Candidates must also be proactive, self-motivated and capable of working without close supervision in a busy team-based environment.
Nice to Have(s):
* Experience working in a Cloud environment
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 919577FK
Role: Senior IT Engineer
Location: Co. Dublin/Co. Cork/Co. Waterford
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Feel free to contact us for further information: 01 901 0332
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.