QA Engineer to work with one of Ireland's largest software development companies. Opportunity to work with a wide range of technologies and work with companies in the UK, EU and US.
* Execute Test plans and Regression Test plans within agreed timescales and standards.
* Estimating, designing, developing and executing test procedures and test cases.
* Work closely with the Development team on a daily basis.
* Provide guidance about quality and functionality.
* Test complex areas of application and determine if functionality is correct.
* Investigate and document defects in a defect-tracking system.
* Contribute to the creation of functional, regression, performance and load/stress test suites and adhere to the test methodologies used within the company.
* Manage priorities and set expectations.
* Assist in the day-to-day Test team functions.
* Minimum 4+ years commercial Software Testing experience.
* Experience with T-SQL is a must have.
* Experience using Defect Tracking tools such as Jira, HP ALM or TFS.
* Experience with .NET or Java is a bonus
* Experience with Selenium or Visual Studio Team System is advantageous.
For more information or to apply to the role contact Emmet on +353 86 185 2341 or email to emceneaney @ frsrecruitment.com.