Field IT Engineer
Our client provides the highest standard of Managed IT Support, as well as Hardware Sales and a wide range of IT Solutions to business customers of all sizes throughout Dublin and Nationwide.
They are looking for a Field IT Engineer to join them.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and progressive company. The role will involve a mix of working from the head office in Finglas and the field work will be mainly in the Dublin area. They have a significant reach of clients throughout Ireland and you may have to travel to these locations from time to time
* Field- Based (Company Car, Laptop & Phone Provided).
* Server experience is a must.
* Office 365 and Cloud experience
* Install Servers, Desktops & Laptops, etc.
* Configuration of various software & hardware systems.
* Ability to provide remote Technical Support.
* Active Directory administration and management (user setup, group policy).
* Microsoft Windows Server
* Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 administration and support.
* Microsoft Office support - Must have a deep knowledge of Microsoft Outlook (PST/OST, etc).
* PC Deployments & rollouts.
* General IP & Networking skills.
* Deep understanding of server hardware and storage (i.e. RAID sets on servers, SANS, etc).
* SonicWALL certified
* Highly Motivated & Logical ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
* Excellent Work Ethic.
* Confident, personable and well-rounded individual.
* Ability to communicate well with customers.
* Quickly build rapport and gain client confidence.
* Work individually and as a team.
* Be able to follow company procedures and methods.
* Available to work out of hours / weekends if necessary [on the very rare occasion].
Nice to Have(s):
* MCSA / MCSE Preferable but not necessary.
* Exchange Server , etc would be an advantage.
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 919386FK
Role: Field IT Engineer
Industry: IT Managed Services
Location: Co. Dublin
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Feel free to contact us for further information: 01 901 0332
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.