Windows Support Engineer- Kerry
We are currently looking for enthusiastic Windows Support Engineer to join our client's global support team.
Desirable skills & Experience:
* 2+ years experience supporting and administering Windows 2008/2012/2016 environments.
* Experience installing and configuration of application software.
* Experience in applying application patches and maintenance packs.
* Experience working with a VMware environment.
* Experience with Perl or PowerShell scripting
* Experience with performance management and troubleshooting.
* Experience with application monitoring tools and implementing proactive monitoring solutions.
* Experience with automation tools/automation scripts.
* Understanding of Enterprise Schedulers such as IBM TWS or Cisco Tidal.
* Understanding Oracle/Microsoft SQL server.
* Smart, driven and fast learners with a positive attitude.
* Logical thinker who enjoys problem solving.
* Organised and methodical approach under pressure.
* Proactive - provide solutions to problems before they surface.
* Multitasker who can juggle project work, with day to day issues and user requests.