Exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to be part of a multi award-winning company who offer B2B, B2C and ecommerce solutions. They are an Irish owned company with plans to double their IT team over the coming year. The purpose of this role is to manage a portfolio of exciting projects and will involve a high level of responsibility across the entire project lifecycle.
Apply for the Project Manager role above or contact Shane Carton for more information.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager role:
• Work across the whole development department to lead the project team and ensure that all development projects are delivered within the timescales and to the quality expected.
• Work closely with management to understand the business requirements for new and existing projects, developing effective working relationships and ongoing management processes for the project
• Define and manage changes in the project scope, goals and deliverables, resource requirements and work plan for the projects, managing project dependencies, critical path, and success criteria.
• Direct and manage project development from start to deployment
• Ensure projects are delivered within the requirements and the expected timeframe of the Business.
• Drive industry leading standards and best practices across all projects
• Work collaboratively with heads of other departments
• Propose recommendations to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
Requirements for the Project Manager role:
• A proven track record of project delivery within the development space.
• Experience of the entire project lifecycle gained within complex enterprise environments.
• Strong Team and Stakeholder management experience.
• Experience using Visio, Jira, and similar project management tools.
• Ability to foster motivation within the project team to meet tight deadlines.
• Proven ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)