Working in a close-knit team of backend and frontend developer building innovative apps for their growing international client base, you will have the opportunity to contribute your input into the direction of their products and features.
If you are passionate about coding and building high quality applications within an agile, positive team environment, this could be the role for you.
The successful PHP Developer will work as part of a cross-functional team, coding on an ever-evolving platform in a highly scalable environment. As well as this, you will have a direct impact on the merchant's digital business by delivering on great new features used on a daily basis.
* 3+ years commercial PHP experience
* Commercial experience working with a PHP framework such as Laravel, Symfony or Zend essential
* Experience with Git
* Experience using web services such as REST/SOAP or other APIs
* Experience in TDD/BDD and related frameworks
* Interest in web standards, SEO, accessibility etc
* Experience with eCommerce based applications highly advantageous
* Degree in Computer science/IT preferred, but not essential
* Strong communication skills - verbal and written
* Excellent attention to detail required as well as strong organisational skills
* Ability to work well as part of a team and ability to achieve deadlines
The company are committed to ensuring the working environment is challenging yet fun with everyone enjoying a healthy work-life balance.
As well as an attractive benefits package, there is also huge opportunity for strong career growth as the company are currently undergoing a rapid growth faze.
For more information on this brilliant role, get in touch with Sharon Riddell at Reperio.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.