My client is a globally recognised financial organization that provides financial services and products to consumers, corporations and many other institutions internationally. They are currently seeking a Data Analyst/Developer to join their growing Dublin team.
Apply for the Data Analyst/Developer role above or contact Helen Gillbanks for more information.
Responsibilities of the Data Analyst/Developer role:
• You will be a key part of a team based in India, but part of a wider global team in New York, Dublin, Singapore, and Shanghai.
• Primarily you will be rapidly prototyping new products to test important customer features or demonstrate to key stakeholders. This will likely involve a lot of backend services development, and considerable amount of data manipulation.
• Ensuring apps are enterprise-ready, secure and compliant, but lightweight and fit-for-purpose. We will help guide you through this if you have not done it before.
Required Skills and Experience for the Data Analyst/Developer role:
• Well-rounded individual who has analytical skills to focus on business data and drive correlations through use of some exciting data analysis tools and technologies – ideally, you will know some.
• Technical hands on experience with databases and technologies like Python that help with analysis of data.
• A lot of what we build will be prototypes and proof-of-concepts for internal validation and learning.
• Experience with business intelligence/visualization tools would be helpful.
• Someone who is excited by driving quality code, reviews, testing (at all stages), and continuous integration and deployment.
• The position offers a wide scope to solve problems for our clients, and you should be adaptable and resourceful, with a strong, team-based, work ethic.
• As a global team, verbal and written communication skills are vital.
#DataAnalyst #Developer #Python If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367388)