Junior SOC ANALYST
About the Role
Our clients team comprises highly experienced security architects, SOC analysts and workspace virtualisation engineers. They work closely with each client in order to understand their exact business requirements and to ensure that the best-fitting technologies, solutions and services are implemented and tailored to meet each business' needs.
You will be working as a security analyst in the SOC centre, your will be maintaining, monitoring and managing security tools that are currently being optimised by SOC centre
* Work with level 1and perform in-depth analysis and prioritise network security threat activity based on computer forensics, malicious code analysis, and protocol analysis.
* Continuously assess existing state of security monitoring and recommend enhancements to SOC security process, procedures and policies.
* Participate in assessing, advising, applying, and troubleshooting security incidents.
* Monitor tickets to ensure the are responded to with in company set guidelines
* Perform Advanced Persistent Threat correlation between multiple security event sources such as firewall logs, threat intelligence feeds, AV, IDS, IPS, and EDR solutions.
* Identify potential threats and create systems to eliminate vulnerability
* Document and maintain customer build documents, security procedures and processes
* Review and report monthly KPI's
* Manage the SIEM infrastructure
* Review customer security requirements
* ITIL V3 certified
* Knowledge using SIEM technology ideally IBM QRadar, Alievault etc
* Degree educated
* 2 years' experience in are related area i.e. Security Operations Centre,
* 2 Years 'experience in hacking, response, forensics and security analysis
* IDS/IPS understanding
For more information on this role please contact Peter Raine at Reperio Human Capital 015713000
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.