Working closely with the IT Manager and the creative team from the very beginning of the design through to website production and launch , the successful web developer will be a collborative team player who is keen to improve the functionality and user experience of the company's online systems
They ensure they are at the forefront of technical innovation. They know that great tech is what drives their business and keeps them a step ahead of the competition in their highly competitive sector of the market. Their work environment is highly rewarding. They are big on collaboration and also have a great policy on flexible working due to the trust they put in their team.
* 3+ years' experience with WordPress, theme and plugin development
* Experience using RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
* Previous commercial experience converting layouts and wireframes into working HTML pages and WordPress theme designs and templates.
* Brownie points for proven experience with React, Angular or Vue.js
* Experience with Git, PHPStorm, Jasmine or Siesta advantageous
* Solid experience with Adobe
* Android/iOS app development experience beneficial
* Unit testing with Jenkins beneficial
They are on a mission to ensure they have the brightest IT team in Ireland and having assisted them with recent hires, I can affirm the calibre is exceptional.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.