Lead Integration & Interoperability Architect:develop and help implement an integration & interoperability strategy.The Lead Integration & Interoperability Architect must have the ability work across technology, data and business at both a macro and micro view and be proficient at aligning digital strategy and roadmaps with key integration strategy requirements.
The Lead Integration & Interoperability architect will lead and coordinate all aspects of the program, including:
(1) integration architecture, which is focused on integration capability development.
(2) information architecture, which is focused on the consistent sharing of information.
(3) solutions architecture, which is focused on developing a direction for managing the portfolio of to-be solutions.
(4) technical architecture, which is focused on evolving the technical infrastructure; and (5) security architecture, which is focused on managing IT risk through the exchange of information between people, systems and things inside and outside the organization.
· Lead the creation and evolution of the Integration & Interoperability architecture
· Leading Integration and Interoperability within the programme
· Development & delivery of Integration & Interoperability capabilities to support key initiatives.
· Reporting to the Programme Manager on Integration and Interoperability workstreams
· Design & architecture for I&I platform - quality attribute requirements, functional requirement definition & specification
· Design & architecture of I&I patterns & approaches to common scenarios in the organisation
·Roadmap development for key I&I capabilities and cloud migration strategy
·Guide and advise stakeholders about disruptive technologies and trends.
·Lead analysis of the business' future-state capabilities and future (and current) IT environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement and driving the business forward.
·Work with business peers and lead the identification and analysis of enterprise business outcomes and drivers to derive useful business context, and in response to disruptive forces.
·Develop diagnostic and actionable deliverables that help business guide investment decisions in support of executing business strategy.
·Lead analysis of the I&I environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
·Lead and facilitate the creation of I&I governance, assurance and standards to guide decision making.
·Participate in governance & decision-making mechanisms and ensure that deliveries meet governance standards
·Oversee the evaluation and selection of I&I standards, as necessary.
·Oversee I&I implementation, continuous improvement and ongoing refinement activities.
·Definition & management of architecture artefacts, models and tools including driving adoption of these methods and tools with key stakeholder groups
·Definition of requirements gathering & management practices with a focus on managing architecturally significant requirements
·Developing & participating in the development of strategies across a range of issues e.g. Cloud, Mobility etc
·Development of alternative delivery modalities to enable enterprise agility
·Consult with infrastructure, project and product teams to ensure consistency with the enterprise architecture, as well as to identify when it is necessary to modify the enterprise architecture.
Qualifications and/ or experience
· Must hold a primary or master’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, business analysis, system analysis or equivalent..
· Not essential, but advantageous hold a Professional Architect Accreditation such as the IASA CITA Professional, Open CA or an equivalent professional certification.
· Crtification or experience in Microsoft Technologies, TOGAF, IT-CMF, Lean Six Sigma, ISO: 27000 CISSP/CISA, CITA-F.
·Seven or more years of experience in at least three disciplines, such as business, information, solution or technical architecture, application development, middleware, information analysis, database management or operations in a multitier environment
· Previous Role Experience: Enterprise Architect, Solution Architect, Digital Architect, Consultant Architect Advisory
· Experience working in complex distributed integration environments
· Experience working with hybrid (on-premise, cloud environments)
Integration & Interoperability,
· Experience using and defining integration patterns including application on vendor platforms
· Technical experience must include at least two of the following:, FHIR, JSON, CIMI, SQL, REST, SOAP, GraphQL
· Experience working with architectures and protocols such as REST, JSON, XML, FTP, TCP and SOAP
· Business Architecture Techniques including Business Modelling, Business Capability Modelling, Value Stream Analysis
· Solution Architecture Techniques including decomposition strategies, architect analysis techniques e.g. ATAM, SARM, FMEA, testing strategies, technology selection & options identification techniques, team setup & coaching, patterns
· Development & Engineering– tools & platform selection, prototyping, language selections, modelling, model driven approaches, complex systems engineering techniques
· Integration - tools & platform (data integration, message & event-based integration), integration patterns, integration in complex multi-party environments.
· Agile & DevOps methods – experience working in or implementing agile, experience working in or implementing DevOps (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery)
·Quality attribute analysis – QAT techniques, trade-off analysis, quality attribute requirement definition & measurement, simulation
· Security Architecture – experience designing and building zoned security architectures, experience with inspection & security analysis techniques
· Excellent analytical and technical skills
· Knowledge of all components of holistic enterprise architecture
· Knowledge of business engineering principles and processes
· Familiarity with basic graphical modeling approaches, tools and model repositories