Senior .Net Developer ( Azure ) Limerick
My client is an innovative company based in Limerick who develop a Software Platform which is revolutionary in their respective field, lowering costs and increasing efficiency for customers and partners alike. The company is well established (11 in the Limerick office) but has a fresh / Start up feel. As a Senior Developer you will have autonomy on Project you work on and work closely with the CTO and other stakeholders. If you are a self-motivated Senior who thrives on challenging projects this role may be perfect.
You will have open opportunities to contribute to the full stack of their cloud-based application platform from the user interface, through the API, persistence layer and deployment.
You will work as our first in-house Senior Developer, alongside the CTO and more junior developers, you will also be required to manage and liaise with our outsource partner on several projects.
What you will do.
• Developing new Modules on our existing AMS system
• Designing and building web-based client-side applications
• Integrating 3rd party components and systems into the platform
• Optimising, profiling and debugging software components
• Communicating with our client's, customers and vendors in an effective manner
• Supporting and mentoring junior developers as well as leading knowledge sharing exercises
• Working with Azure, AWS, Salesforce and other software containerisation architectures
• Using and maintaining our internal bug tracking and reporting tools
• Speaking with our 3rd party partner to deliver and manage software Projects.
What you’ll need
• Excellent communication skills, managing relationships from our 3rd party partner, to internal stakeholders.
• Capable of working independently under the direction of CTO and/or Head of Development
• Excellent analytical and communication skills, both oral and written
• Experience and knowledge of RDBMS databases – SQL Server, development of Stored Procedures, Indexing and optimization
• Experience and knowledge of NoSQL databases
• Experience with Agile development methodologies
• Experience with automated tests (unit, functional) and continuous integration
• Willingness to learn and use good coding techniques/practices
• Knowledge of software design patterns
• SCM using Git, Git workflows
What’s good to have
• Full stack web development
• Experience with Microsoft Azure
• Understanding of continuous delivery and experience in automated deployments
• Experience with Visual Studio, Reporting tools like Crystal reports and Microsoft Power BI, SQL Server Reporting services, DevExpress
• Experience developing applications with ASP.NET MVC5+, Entity Framework
• Excellent knowledge of ECMAScript 6
• Building solutions for the Aviation industry
• Salesforce Platform (APEX, Visualforce)
Sample Technologies you may work with
js, DevExpress, SQL Server, Redis/MongoDB Git, Amazon Web Services, Azure Dev Ops, Vue.js.
• Highly collaborative culture with a small dynamic and innovative team
• Accessible leadership opportunities to develop and promote employees
• Strong work life balance, flextime – core hours 10-16.30 each day
• Competitive Salary
• Free parking
• Potential work from home days.
• Defined Contribution Pension Plan
• Full or partially subsidised training/ courses
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)