Evros Technology Group is Ireland’s leading provider of IT managed services and systems integration. Established in 1990, Evros offers unrivalled support in the design, supply, implementation and support of your IT infrastructure. As ‘Managed Service Company of the Year 2018’, Evros provides a full end-to-end, flexible and innovative approach to servicing clients IT requirements under one provider.
The Evros Technology Group is made up of the following brands: Evros, Digital Planet, itContracting, Comsys, eSource and mySoftware.ie
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Associate that thrives in a new business sales environment.
An Inside Sales Associate is a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound activities (cold calling, social, email)
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Research accounts, identify key players, create and nurture new logo relationships
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects against set KPIs
- Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day to Senior contacts
- Proficiency with LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Coachable and Accountable
Why Inside Sales at Evros?
- World class cold call training
- Learn how to prospect using the latest digital tools
- Start your sales career with a defined career road map
- Learn about interesting technologies across the IT Spectrum
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Kate Maher in the Evros Technology Group directly.
Evros is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.