Full Stack Software Engineer, remote working
FRS Recruitment are actively sourcing and screening for an urgent Full Stack Software Engineer role with a leading tech employer with a global presence! This is a 6 month contract with an immediate start!
Essential experience is as follows:
* Good understanding of asynchronous request handling
* Advanced SQL and NoSQL knowledge
* Web UI state management via React.js or similar
* Python scripting for UI and workflowintegrations
* Develop reusable code and libraries
* Familiarity with the Pytorch and/or TensorFlow frameworks
* Familiarity with Tensorflow tfRecords and binary storage formats
* Familiarity with ML model processing from data acquisition to inference
* Creation and maintenance of XML and JSON schemas
* Develop REST APIsintegrations
* Experience with Node.js
* Develop and support Kubernetes application container orchestration
* Develop and support Docker containers for software packages
* Develop and support code and frameworks in a GPU ML infrastructure
* Scripting to configure, monitor, performance tune, alert and troubleshoot GPU, ML, processes and data flow jobs
* Collaborate with backend developers
* Infrastructure as code management and scripting for infrastructure automation
* Experience with the Apache open source stack (Hadoop, HDFS, HIVE, Spark, Flume)
* Exposer to scripting AWS cloud infrastructure like Lambda functions, Kinesis and/or AZURE Functions
This Full Stack Software Engineer role is an exciting new opportunity with our global client.
Please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Full Stack Software Engineer daily rate contractor role via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues..