Android Developer – Full Remote Working Option - Exciting Projects – Flexible Working Environment – Extensive Benefits Package
As an Android Developer you will be working on enterprise level projects creating innovative applications for an industry leader in mobile development. The Android Developer will join an exciting team who are working with cutting edge technologies delivering exceptional quality applications. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and technically sound Android Developer.
To hear more apply now CV via the link or send your CV direct to shane.carton(a)solasit.ie
Android Developer Requirements
• A high level of knowledge with Android frameworks
• An understanding of Android Design Systems
• Experience with Kotlin
• Understanding of Solid principles
• Experience working with TDD and testing Frameworks
• An understanding of development principles and disciplines
• Ability to deliver user stories independently with high usability and quality
• Experience in working with a cross functional team to define, design and ship new features.
Android Developer Experience
• 3+ years’ experience working on Android apps
• Strong knowledge of Android platforms and tools
• A passion for writing clean code
• Experience working with Agile methodologies
• Familiar with Agile process and development tools (Jira, Git)
• Experience with code coverage, static code analysis and CI systems
• Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)