QA Automaton Engineer
Exciting opportunity for you to be part of a multi-award-winning fintech company who develop solutions that enable Financial Institutions to manage many tasks efficiently and profitably. They are an Irish owned global company with offices in Dublin, London, Poland, and Australia + USA. Currently, they have an opening for another experienced QA Automation Engineer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with Cross-Functional Agile Scrum teams.
You will work in a team responsible for the automation of the API, and microservices testing as well as assuring the quality of the documentation.
• Work as part of a cross-functional Agile team.
• Perform a thorough analysis of user stories specs and acceptance criterion to ensure completeness and testability of requirements.
• Develop and implement automated API test scripts.
• Provide support to software support teams in diagnosing and resolving issues.
• Contribute to the Performance and Security Tests.
• Support software implementation and enhancement projects.
• Ensure that the final product is working correctly.
• Documents and reports on issues found to product teams
• Test user stories and retest issues found in a timely manner.
Required Experience & Skills:
• Ability to talk to developers on a technical level integration API and automated user journey tests.
• Experience with API testing.
• Experience testing on cloud (e.g., Azure and AWS)
• Familiarity with API tools such as Postman.
• Familiarity with Performance tools such as JMeter.
• Have an interest in growing as a professional tester.
• Continuous collaboration, embrace change and improve processes
• Experience implementing best practice methodologies and processes
• Excellent communication, documentation, and reporting skills.
• Computer science/Information technology-related degree desirable.
• ISTQB Certified Foundation level preferred.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)