Ideally we are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about tech and will take advantage of the intensive training and fantastic progression opportunities offered, while also driving development projects forward by creating the best possible solutions.
* 4+ years with PHP and Wordpress - creating custom Wordpress Plugins experience essential
* Experience with REST API's
* Laravel or Symfony experience highly desirable
* Experience with SASS, LESS or other CSS preprocessors
* Strong experience with version control systems, particularly Git
* Major brownie points for familiarity with Node.JS, Golang, AWS, Docker or Containers
* Excellent team working and communication skills
* Agency experience highly desirable. Candidates Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment to meet tight deadlines
* Benefits package including healthcare, pension, gym etc.
* Flexible working hours and opportunity to work partially remotely
To apply for this role, please click on the link below or for more information, give Sharon Riddell a call on +353 1 571 3000.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.