enefits include profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for course relevant to your role. We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events, summer party and Christmas parties!
Version1 require a senior Angular Developer to help design, develop and support customer IT business systems, mobile apps and portals. Your main day-to-day focus will be on building UI in Angular and Angular Material. You will also be:
* Experience in working with reactive State Management (ideally NgRx)
* Responsible for the design, development, enhancement, triage, and debugging of Angular applications.
* Ensuring that all key technical requirements are identified, estimated, designed, documented, implemented and integration tested.
* Producing detailed technical specifications based on business requirements documents.
* Ensuring that consistent design patterns, methodologies and design documentation are maintained across all of your development projects.
* Performing and supporting technical & design reviews of your own and other projects.
* Working closely with the Business Analysts, Testing and Support teams to ensure all technical requirements for new projects are captured, designed and developed according to those requirements.
* Ensuring urgent customer issues are resolved through triaging, troubleshooting and quickly applying solutions to any identified problems.
* Working on collaborative cross-technology and cross-division projects where Java applications interact with a range of business logic interfaces & systems