Level 1 Technical Engineer
· Provide premium quality phone, email and remote support for customer servers to diagnose and resolve technical issues
· Logging calls (tickets) and keeping records of customer queries.
· Analysing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems.
· Updating helpdesk documentation so that support information is available and current for each customer.
· Testing and fixing faulty equipment
· PC builds and installations.
· Execute any activities assigned
· Monitor and control any activities assigned
· Communicate activities updates to Service Delivery Manager and fellow Managed Services team members (& Project Team members when applicable)
· Complete timesheets daily
· An ability to communicate verbally and via email with all customers in simple and understanding manner
· An understanding of the business impact of ICT Systems and devices
· An ability to follow through and close out all issues to customers satisfaction
· An ability to assess each users IT knowledge levels
· Being able to work under pressure
· An ability to think logically
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills
· Good interpersonal and customer care skills
· Good accurate records keeping
· Willingness to learn in a fast paced environment
· Professional and flexible attitude