AWS DevOps Engineer
I'm currently working with a client in one of the world's most innovative sectors as they look to expand their operations team with the hiring of an experienced AWS DevOps Engineer.
This role will support the deployment and operation of crucial applications and systems which are required to support my clients day to day operations. Information and data are at the core of my clients business and they must ensure security and availability of their data and services at all times.
Ideally you will be a highly experienced AWS DevOps engineer who has worked in an environment where you've been responsible for a wide variety of the day to day functions within an operations department. Project work is a big element of this role but there will still need to be basic operational support involved at certain times, but you will have the freedom to build your own tools and take full ownership over large scale projects as well.
* Extensive AWS DevOps Engineering experience.
* Experience developing and maintaining Infrastructure Components for Data Pipelines.
* Knowledge of full range of AWS services e.g Lamda, Cloudformation, RDS etc.
* Strong experience with container technology (kubernetes ideally).
* Experience working in an Agile DevOps team.
* Experience with monitoring and security applications (Tenable, DataDog)
* Experience with configuration management and automation tools.
* AWS Certifications are highly desirable.
If this sounds like the right role for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.