itContracting are seeking applications for a Systems Administrator, this is a permanent position based in Waterford.
The Technical Support Analyst II will provide architecture, engineering, and administrative support to a specific Technology Infrastructure tower (examples: Microsoft Exchange, VMWare ESX, or Cisco network/IVR).
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 3-7 years of experience within the Technology Infrastructure field.
- Relevant industry certifications (example: MCSA, CCNA, CCE, etc).
- Multiple years of experience with common Infrastructure technologies like VMWare ESX, Linux/Unix, Windows, Microsoft Exchange, Citrix, Active Directory, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, Amazon AWS, Azure.
- Ideal candidates will have proficiency with security concepts (authentication, authorization, encryption and digital signature); SSL; firewalls; multi-protocol gateways; support databases (Oracle and MS SQL); storage and networking integration; planning, testing, monitoring, troubleshooting, and supporting technologies to troubleshoot and isolate issues
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, Office,
- Excellent work ethic. Ability to work and travel independently.
- Effective communication, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills. Effective troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work as part of a cross-functional, global team.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Paul Evans ( +353 1 2187769 or paul dot evans at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.