Junior- Mid .Net Developer – Greenfield Project – Remote Work
Exciting opportunity for .Net developer to work with an award-winning forward-thinking company on a greenfield project.
This company work with some of Irelands best known brands providing unique marketing software solutions through Web, Mobile and digital solutions. This in turn helps the client’s growth potential by attracting and then retaining a new customer base. They also find innovative ways to reward and keep staff motivated.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Delivery of green field projects on schedule and within agreed budget
• Maintaining existing projects, resolving bugs, and applying patches.
• Building backend components with a focus on security and best practice.
• Building front end components from static resources provided by our in-house designer.
• Performing testing activities.
• Keeping up to date with emerging trends and technology.
• Championing industry best practice and efficiencies.
• Participate in every stage of the project life cycle and bring innovative solutions to the table.
Key Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• 2 years + Experience as a software developer.
• .net, C#, ASP.net.
• SQL, SQL Server.
• Strong communication skills.
• Solution orientated.
• Team player.
Experience in any of the following an advantage
• MS Azure.
• CSS, Less, Sass.
• .net Core
• Networking & Security.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)