An excellent client working with us are seeking a .Net Developer to join their team in South Dublin. You will be working on cutting edge projects leading the way with an innovative ecommerce product designed to offer affordable and efficient healthcare products.
As a .Net Developer you will join an existing team building and maintaining a large scale, distributed system spanning across multiple geographic locations , the platform resides in the cloud and operates in dozens of markets and focuses on ease of use for their customers along with integrity & security for the data they trust our client with.
To deliver these results, the development team leverages a fair amount of cutting-edge technology including the latest .NET stack, automated tests, infrastructure as code, continuous integration and automated deployments.
Apply for the .Net Developer role above or contact Stephen Kelly for more information.
• Write high quality, clean, maintainable code using best industry standards
• Be flexible to changing requirements and priorities, while managing own task list and time
• Design, development and implementation of mission critical applications using the .NET Framework
• Write server-side code for web-based applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly
• Minimum 3+ as a .Net Developer
• Solid C#
• Working knowledge of ASP.NET MVC
• SQL Server, T-SQL
• Experience developing and integrating to APIs
• OOP Design and Patterns
• Distributed Systems
• Writing automated tests for your own code
• Strong written and oral English communication skills
• Passion for best quality practice and continuous professional development
• Permission to work in Ireland
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 015367390)