itContracting are currently seeking applications on behalf of our client, a global Financial Services company, for a Front End Web Developer. This is a permanent position based in South Dublin.
The Front End Web Developer will be responsible for building, developing and maintaining our client’s external websites, as well as a collection of internal services and portals. The successful candidate will join a team that works cross-functionally with internal and external business stakeholders and other teams within IT to deliver related projects.
- Design and implement web-based application projects across the organisation
- Design and build quality and robust technical solutions based upon agreed business requirements
- Prepare and apply software releases between development, test and production environments
- Triage, diagnose and remediate production issues in a complex technical environment
- Ideally full stack development experience with client server side Java development
- Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment
- Experience building responsive, single-page web applications using modern front end technologies such as HTML and Angular
- Experience with modern browser technologies and JSON over REST-based data exchange
- Experience in Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) using Enterprise Integration Patterns. REST, Mulesoft, SOA/Web services development a plus
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
Essential & Desirable Skills:
- Angular, Typescript, Reactive Forms, rxJS, JQuery, Bootstrap, Angular Cli
- Continuous Integration: Maven, Nexus, Bamboo
- Testing: Karma/Jasmine, Protractor
- Source Control: Git, Svn
- Familiarity with Atlassian tools such as Confluence, BitBucket and Jira
- UX and design sensibilities are beneficial
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible, proactive and focused on all aspects of the approach to work
- Enjoy working within a team and be capable of working under own initiative
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact David White in itContracting directly.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.