My client is trusted around the world for developing innovative technology solutions that help their customers to take control and grow a profitable business. They work with some of the world’s largest financial institutions and international merchants. The offer a flexible working environment, welcome new ideas and new ways of doing things to produce more effective and efficient results.
They are seeking an experienced .Net Developer to join their growing team based in Dublin City Centre.
Apply for the .Net Developer role now or contact shane.carton(a)solasit.ie for more information.
Responsibilities of the .Net Developer role:
As a software developer , you will be presented with an opportunity to take an active role in a dynamic and challenging environment and drive forward our vision of having an easy to use, modern, web based user interface that is responsible for editing the meta-data that drives our ecosystem. You will be asked to:
• Participate in requirements analysis and the user story discovery process
• Turn business requirements into working software
• Provide troubleshooting, thoroughly unit test all changes, as well as debug issues and solve problems
• Contribute to research, design, and implementation of improvements to our code base
• Analyze, implement fixes and put in place protections for vulnerabilities found by security researchers
• Help promote and drive sound engineering design, process, and quality assurance practices
Required Experience and Skills for the .Net Developer role:
• Degree in Computer Science or similar
• .NET Framework, C#
• ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, Webforms,
• SQL Server (2012+) , T-SQL, Stored Procedures
• Source version control (Git)
• Test Driven Development (TDD)
• SOLID design principles, OOP
• Knowledge of Windows operating Systems
• JIRA (other similar ticketing system)
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)