Senior .Net Developer - Contract
My client is a self-organising, multi-disciplinary, full stack development team who pride themselves having a work environment that promotes innovation, motivates, and is friendly/fun in equal measures. My Client is seeking individuals who are self-motivated and team players, who enjoy both technical and creative challenges within a fast-paced agile environment.
Apply for the Senior .Net Developer role above or contact John Egan for more information.
Responsibilities for the Senior .Net Developer role:
• Contribute of the delivery of semantic, modular, best-in-class full stack code.
• Help produce elegant, innovative solutions for complex technical and design issues.
• Have a strong emphasis of moving to a real-time web solution providing the best user experiences to our customers.
• Collaborate with cross functional teams to define, design, and deliver new features as required.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency across the team.
Required Skills and Experience for the Senior .Net Developer role:
• 4+ years .Net development experience.
• Third-level degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Expertise in client and server-side performance optimization.
• Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
• Experience of SaaS.