To support the Home Instead Senior Care (HISC) network in the use of various business systems, some of which are bespoke to the care sector.
KEY Employee Responsibilities
- Become the systems expert and champion for all systems used across HISC.
- Support the HISC network in the use of the business applications and software systems. This includes a range of systems across various sectors of the business.
- Provide troubleshooting and support for systems over the phone, email or through MS Teams to staff and owners.
- Act as the conjugate between HISC and the third-party systems and external IT support provider.
- Create Training materials to assist staff and owners maximize their usage of systems.
- Monitor, report and analyse the systems issues arising in the network
- Manage and administrate all operating systems and their corresponding or associated software.
- Manage configuration changes needed across the different systems in operation and perform necessary updates where applicable
- Manage the IT systems change request process for HISC.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing for new releases/system updates.
- Monitor new releases and updates to systems to ensure HISC is utilizing the systems to their fullest.
- Participate in system training to ensure you have most up to date knowledge of systems
- Create and collate reports from the various systems used
- Participate in strategic IT meetings
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
· Ability to be a quick learner, capable of learning systems using a variety of training resources, training sessions and getting hands on with the products.
- Understand and uphold the policies and procedures established by Home Instead Senior Care and the related role to the Information Technology Department.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to listen intently and effectively.
- Ability to establish collaborative working relationships with management, colleagues, owners and their staffs.
- Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize daily, monthly and yearly work.
· Ability to be a team player, but also able to work independently with your own initiative
· Empathy for customers and able to talk to them at their level of knowledge
· Able to take ownership of a problem and see it through to conclusion
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES DESIRED
- Previous experience in an IT support role
- IT Qualification/Certification