My client, a successful, thriving medical company with the energy of a start-up and the stability of an established enterprise are looking for an experienced backend Ruby on Rails developer to join their expanding team. You will have the opportunity to work alongside extremely talented developers, solving complex problems and delivering new product features on a real-time product.
* Minimum of years' experience developing in Ruby and Ruby on Rails
* Experience working in a Linux environment essential
* Commercial experience building and consuming HTTP APIs
* Experience with PostgreSqL and MySQl
* Exposure to Redis, MongoDB, eventmachine and RabbitMQ advantageous
* AWS experience
* Unit testing experience desirable
* Excellent communication skills essential
For more information on this role, apply via the link or send your cv to Sharon Riddell at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.