Evros Technology Group are seeking applications for an experienced Network Engineer required for a busy managed services environment, working within the ITIL framework, governed by ISO 20000, and servicing a broad range of customers across a wide range of technologies.
This is a permanent position based in Dublin South.
- Escalation point for other ICT teams
- Support, configure and install various network devices and services
- Maintain and improve documentation of customers’ network environments
- Develop a performance monitoring system to monitor availability and reliability
- Provide Level 2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve technical issues
- Work within change management policies to ensure success of changes
- Select and implement security tools, policies and procedures as appropriate
- Lead vendors and other IT teams to resolution
Essential skills and experience
- Cisco CCNP certification
- 3 years + relevant experience at CCNP level
- Experience supporting and configuring a range of network devices and technologies (routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS, etc.)
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal
- Experience of Enterprise Networking and Data Centre Environments
- Experience conducting network audits
Beneficial skills and experience
- IT Degree or equivalent combination of qualifications and experience
- Experience with non-Cisco equipment (Juniper, Palo Alto, Sonicwall, HP, etc.)
- ITIL V3 foundation level
- ISO 20000 familiarization
- Decisive, dynamic, and capable of delivering to a high standard despite constraints that may be in place
- Conscientious, trustworthy, and capable of organizing and delivering on tasks with little direction
- Strong troubleshooting and communications skills are an absolute necessity
- Capable of adjusting their approach for the varied customers supported
- Process oriented with great attention to detail
- Willing to go above and beyond for teammates and the customer
- Mobile phone
- Travel expenses
- Training and development
- Health insurance
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Kate Maher in Evros directly.
Evros is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.