Enterprise People are currently seeking a Technical Support Analyst for a leading North Dublin based client.
Reporting to the IT Support Manager, the Technical Support Analyst will join our clients existing IT team who are responsible for providing remote systems support and maintenance for mission-critical Healthcare IT systems that are deployed at customer facilities around the world.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world-class leader in their field who will provide you with an excellent working environment, ongoing training and unlimited career opportunities.
The Technical Support Analyst will:
• Resolve customer requests that are initiated through multiple support channels, including telephone and online support request submissions
• Troubleshoot issues on business-critical systems which utilise some of the following technologies: proprietary software, LAN/WAN, Windows Servers and Workstations
• Liaise with internal teams, including R&D, Technical Response, Systems Engineering, Production & Installation, and Sales as required to deliver on customer requests
• Create a world-class customer experience while delivering on support requests through active communication and development of solid customer relationships
• Contribute to a fast-paced and highly collaborative team-based work environment
• Develop in-depth product and systems knowledge
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 3+ Years Technical Support experience
• Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to solve hardware and software problems involving multiple technologies
• Experience working in the Healthcare/Clinical sector
• Strong customer service skills with the ability to interact effectively with different audiences
• At least one MCP, MCSE a plus
• A keen interest in learning new technologies
• Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.