Electronic Design Architect
Our client is seeking to hire an Electronic Design engineer to join their rapidly expanding R&D headquarters in County Louth.
They are a world-class organisation who design and produce cutting edge products across the manufacturing industry.
This organisation heavily invests in innovation which is essential to stay in front of the pack in a rapidly evolving electronic market and focus on the training and development of their engineers to keep up with these changes.
They are seeking to find an experienced electronic design engineer with the drive to study market trends and dictate the companies development road-map.
* Ability to read, analyse and understand electronic schematic diagrams
* Ability to conduct theoretical analysis and rudimentary simulations
* Mixed electrical and electronic circuit analysis and debug
* Mixed digital, analogue and embedded system circuit design, simulation and implementation
* Concise understanding of embedded systems architecture
* Schematic design and Printed Circuit Board layout
* As the successful candidate may not have gained sufficient experience in all areas of the required skill sets, it is critical that the candidate possesses a mind-set of continuous skills improvement
What You Will Get:
* Flexible working hours
* Relaxed and collaborative working environment
If you would like to know more about the Electronic Design Architect position, please apply at the link below or contact Graeme King at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.