Frontend Developer / Designer ( Angular )
My client is an exciting successful start-up who are going through a growth phase due to high demand their software products. The successful candidate will be highly motivated and have a keen interest in frontend technologies, keep up to date with the latest Angular updates. You relish working amongst a UX team and back-end team alike, to create high class user experiences.
To apply for the Frontend Developer Role, please send your CV to shane.carton(a)solasit.ie or call Shane on 015367384 for more information.
Responsibilities of the Frontend Developer Role:
• Work with the Angular, HTML5, CSS3, SASS and Responsive Design.
• Actively participate in design, review, and implementation of application.
• The successful candidate will work primarily with the development and UX teams.
• Contribute to scrum sessions and the overall improvement in our development process.
• Collaboration with the respective groups responsible for each of these areas to ensure the product satisfies all departments in the chain.
Required Experience and Skills
• Good experience with Angular component design
• Solid understanding of with CSS Pre-Processers (SASS and/or LESS)
• Experience with Responsive Frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation or similar)
• B.S in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Capable of working independently to resolve issues and/or identify solutions
• Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
• Experience working in an AGILE environment (Scrum, Kanban or other)
• Experience of GIT
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)