AWS Cloud Data Engineer
I'm currently working with a multinational organisation in Dublin CC who are looking to expand their data engineering team by hiring an experienced AWS Cloud Data Engineer. It's a really exciting opportunity for an experienced engineer to take a senior position within a global company and have some key influence on a number of big data projects.
You'll be the senior member of a small team that will work on my client's cloud data architecture. You will be given a great deal of latitude to touch on a variety of different technical areas within AWS cloud and big data technologies as well as data architectures, cloud solutions and implementations.
This role is fully hands on and will be responsible for solutions architecture, implantation, Infrastructure as code and support.
You'll also need to have a good track record of communication with multiple teams as you'll be collaborating with data science, engineering/development and product.
* Strong Solution Architecture experience with ideally 2+ years Data Architecture.
* Excellent hands on experience with several AWS services (Redshift, Athena, Lambda, EC2, Glue, DynamoDB).
* Strong hands on experience with AWS including at least 2 years with Cloudformation.
* Excellent hands on exposure to Big Data Tech and Frameworks (Kinesis, Hadoop, Hive, Kafka, etc).
* A DevOps mindset is key as well as experience with Infrastructure automation.
* Strong software development experience, ideally in Python. (Spark exposure desirable)
* AWS certifications are hugely beneficial.
If you'd be interested in applying for the role, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.